Monday, July 7, 2008

Something fun...

I saw this on another blog and thought it looked fun! If you try it on your blog, leave me a comment with a link

A is for age.
32, my HS b-ball number, so it's bound to be a good one!!
B is for burger of choice.
One of my husband's specially made burgers (with oatmeal) on the grill.
C is for what car you drive.
A 1999 dusty Dodge Caravan.
D is for Dog's name.
Blondie and Rosco
E is for essential item you use every day.
Toaster and microwave it's a toss up.
F is for favorite tv show at the moment.
Clifford - guaranteed quiet time!!
G is for Favorite game.
Basketball
H is for Hometown.
Riceville, IA.
I is for instruments you play
None!!
J is for favorite juice.
Grape
K is for who you'd like to kiss.
My little Peanut (Jaylyn who's 17 months) She loves to make it smack!
L is for last restaurant you ate at.
Pizza Hut
M is for your favorite Muppet.
Kermit
N is for number of piercings.
None
O is for overnight hospital stays.
5 - 3 kids, 1 early labor complications and 1 reconstructive knee surgery
P is for people you were with today.
My family.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time.
Read, write, study the Bible and pray.
R is for biggest regret.
Not speaking up and sharing my thoughts and beliefs because of fear of what others will think.
S is for status.
Married 7 years this month.
T is for time you woke up today.
5:30 to rain in our tent!!
U is for what you consider unique.
My kids and husband.
V is for vegetable you love.
Asparagus
W is for worst habit.
Worrying.
X is for number of x-rays you've had.
Maybe 3.
Y is for yummy food you ate today.
Peanut butter bar!
Z is for zodiac sign.
Pisces-- though I don't believe in the zodiac.

No comments: