Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 13 - "Who am I?" One in need of healing...

The stomach flu has hit our house, thankfully I'm the one hurting the most and I'm grateful for the help I've received with the kids. This morning while I was feeling terrible, our 31 day journey came to mind.

At that moment, the only answer I had was, "I am sick and in need of healing!" Those words described who I was for the last 10 hours, but they've been true for me before today. How about you? Have you ever been sick? Are you in need of healing??

In a physical sense, I could answer yes to both of those questions, but let's focus on something that can hurt even more, "Spiritually, how are you feeling??"

As you think about your answer take a minute and let these words sink in, "On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.” (Mark 2:17)

Friend if you are in need of healing, He can do it! Turn to Him, receive what He has for you and let Him make you well!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Praying for you, friend!!! So sorry you are sick. :(

And how thankful I am that Jesus not only heals us physically, but in any other way we need His touch! He has healed such deeply wounded places in my heart. He is so tender.

Glad your babies are taking good care of you! Hugs and prayers! (I can hug you from here...can't get germs via blogging.) ;)

Love you,
K