Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Who You Are"

This post goes out to a special friend. Who she is has been a vital part of my life and I pray each and every one of you have been blessed with a similar Godly woman.
"Who You Are"
You are a confidant
who I trust
with my deepest thoughts.
You are a model
who sets an example
for me to follow.
You are a cheerleader
who believes
when I doubt.
You are a mentor
who offers perspective
when I lose focus.
You are a coach
who advises me
in the game of life.
You are a friend
who encourages
when times are tough.
You are a sister in Christ
who points me
to the cross.
You are a spiritual Mom
who loves and nurtures me
on my walk of faith.
You are a child of God
who honors our Father
and blesses me, too.
You are someone
who has influenced
who I am.

1 comment:

Laura said...

So beautiful. What a blessing to have a friend who means so much...