Friday, October 30, 2009

Please pray!

Well tomorrow is the day!! The Rise and Shine Women’s Retreat will be taking place and I’m asking that you keep it in your prayers. I believe God will be showing up in a big way and am excited to see how the day unfolds. He has been faithful thus far as details have come together over the last 10 months! Renee Swope from Proverbs 31 is our speaker and I know He will be speaking to the hearts of the women with the words and stories she shares! Thank you for your prayers and I look forward to sharing details of the event real soon…

2 comments:

faithWalker said...

Jill - I'm asking God for His teaching to fall like rain. Sweet blessings to you.

Deb

Rachel Beran said...

Well, Jill, it's over!!! And you were right, God DID show up in a very big way...but that's just how God is, isn't it?! :) So excited about all God did at Rise & Shine today!!! Can't even find the words to express it right at the moment...but that might be because of the lack of sleep. lol I know you can relate! Pray that you feel as good about the day as I do. God is so good and faithful!!