Thursday, October 1, 2009

God is good...

It seems the last week or so my mind at times has been too quick to focus on the negative, worries and struggles this life has to offer. But yet thru it all God has continued to draw me closer to Himself and remind me of His truth.

He is good...
His faithfulness endures forever.
His mercies are new every morning.
He has a plan for good - one for a future and a hope.
He loved the world (me) so much, He gave up His only Son.

Lord, Thank you for turning my eyes towards you and reminding me of who you are and all you have to offer. You are good and I am thankful! Continue to work in my life along with the life of everyone who reads this - may we know you more everyday and strive to be like you more every moment. In your precious name, Amen

1 comment:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

THANK YOU for sharing this! I NEEDED the reminder today of all days!!!!

Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com