Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days...

October has arrived, which means many things, but here on my blog it means one thing...this month I'm joining in with many others at Emily's site to focus in on one thing for 31 days. I'm feeling the nudge to dig deeper and look for more answers to the question I wrote about last spring, "Who am I?" So join me as we do just that! I can't assure what each day, or post, will hold, but I trust God has much to reveal to me, and you, as the month goes by!!

So let's get things started, if I were to meet you for the first time, who would you say you are?? I'll share my answer here and look forward to your answer in the comments!!

"I'm Jill Beran, wife to Job, mom to J.D., Joy, Jaylyn, Jed and Jesse, otherwise known as TEAM Beran! We live on a farm in NE Iowa where we enjoy our days (some more than others)!! I homeschool our oldest while trying to keep our preschooler, toddler and infant entertained as well!! I grew up going to church, but am now thankful for a personal relationship with Jesus and am grateful for a faith that is growing."

So that's a bit about me, but really it is not the focus of the month! "Who am I?" is a question about so much more than what I do or where I live!! I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to understanding my identity more in the weeks to come!!

Until then, please feel free to introduce yourself!! That way when we turn the calendar, we can look back and see how God has helped us answer our question!!!

No comments: