Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sharing a Devotional


Hello Friends, I'm still away from blogging, but I have a devotional today at "The Encouragement Cafe" and would love for you to stop by! Do so by clicking HERE!

I pray your summer is going well! And hope your faith is growing as fast as the days are going!!

Dear Heavenly Father, Lord I thank you for the opportunity to share a bit of my heart at the Encouragement Cafe today. I ask you to speak in a personal way to each woman who stops by. The disease to please is real and approval addictions do happen...I'm grateful for the work You've done in my heart and for the healing power of Your Word. I also believe You have more work to do in each one of us...may our hearts be tendered, ears opened and spirit sensitive to what You have to do. Have Your way Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen

No comments: