Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Rejection

The title of this post is not the most inviting, but rejection is a reality. It doesn't just happen on the basketball court, but in life. It's something that affects relationships and our heart. It happens when we're young and even as we grow old. It hurts, but it can serve a purpose. I'd love for you to join me today at The Encouragement Cafe and learn more about this "Unexpected Opportunity!" Click HERE to read my devotional.

I'd love to hear about your experience with rejection and I encourage you to move beyond the pain and hurt. Let's share today about how God has used this trial.

In the midst of rejection, how have you experienced His protection, provision and presence?

Your shared experience just might encourage and comfort someone who's walking where you once stood. Thank you friend!!

Dear Heavenly Father, Lord thank you for being bigger than the rejection I experience. Thank you for the reminder that you work all things together for the good of those who love you. Thank you for your loving protection, endless provision and continual presence. Give me eyes to see you, a heart that seeks you and a mind that rests in your Truth. May my faith be stronger than my feelings. Don't ever let me forget that no matter what happens, you will never reject me. Thank you for your love Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen. 

No comments: